Make Money Typing Online – Typing is the act of writing or inputting text by pressing keys on a typewriter, computer keyboard, cell phone, or calculator. It can be distinguished from other means of text input, such as handwriting and speech recognition. Text can be in the form of letters, numbers and other symbols.
Humans rely on words and different ways to earn money online by typing. Words are the foundation of culture, business, law, language, and love. They allow commerce to commence, creativity to cultivate and countries to communicate with one another.
Without words, the world would literally cease to exist in its current form. Yes, everyone in the world relies on words, which is why there are so many ways for people to make money online with touch typing skills.
Here is a list of how to make money with Typing.
1. Data Entry
This is one of the ways to earn money online by Typing Documents, Pages, Etc. Many people who excel at touch typing find work in the data entry industry. Some work from home, some from comfortable cubicles.
All play a critical role in ensuring that companies’ data is accurately captured so that it can be used to make decisions, identify opportunities and keep commerce cruising along.
In short, data entry is the act of accurately inputting data (including alphabetic, numeric or symbolic data) into a company’s operating system so that it can then be analysed by others. It’s a job that requires laser-fast fingers, keen eyes and a commitment to accuracy.
Data entry positions can include:
- Microsoft Word typing jobs: It typically include transcribing written notes or recorded words into Microsoft Word.
- Legal Document typing jobs: It typically include inputting the words of lawyers or lawyer-client interviews into a computer format.
- Book typing: It includes inputting an author’s hand-written words into a computer format.
- Converting JPG files into Microsoft Word files: It can include converting books, white papers and a variety of other documents.
You can earn money online by typing recorded audios.
Transcription jobs can include:
- Legal Transcription: This typically includes listening to dictated recordings that have been made by lawyers, paralegals or other people who work in the legal industry, and then typing them into a document. Legal transcription work is great for people who are familiar with the criminal justice system.
- Medical Transcription: This includes listening to recordings that doctors, nurses, healthcare administrators and other medical professionals have made, and then typing them into a document. Some medical transcription professionals are also called upon to review and proofread medical documents. It is a great job for people who are familiar with the medical industry and have a familiarity with the terminology.
- General transcription: It includes taking recordings from a variety of sources–business leaders, authors, politicians, etc.–and converting their spoken words into a written format.
You can translate, type and earn money. The internet has opened up an array of job opportunities for people who are fluent in more than one language.
Documents and recordings made in one language (Spanish, for instance) frequently need to be translated into English, Russian, Korean or any other language spoken around the world. In the United States, translation specialists are frequently called upon to translate from Spanish to English or vice-versa, from Mandarin to English or vice-versa, and (increasingly) from Arabic to English or vice-versa.
If you are fluent in more than one language and have touch typing skills, you will likely be a highly sought-after employee and can likely find work with:
- Multinational Corporations: They rely on translators to ensure their marketing messages are available to people around the world.
- Government agencies: They frequently need materials translated for people in other parts of the world.
- Educational Institutions: They are increasingly recruiting students from other countries or communicating with parents whose first language isn’t English.
- Medical systems: They serve patients who speak languages other than English.
3. Audio Recordings
Convert speech from an audio recording into text. These can include audio files and video files. Journalists use this service for interviews. And video editors for subtitles and captions.
4. Virtual Assistance
This is an online job where you can earn money by typing and performing a few other duties. These include such tasks as basic data entry and even answering phone calls.
Beyond data entry work, virtual assistants can work at typing websites or they might even transcribe songs.
5. Handwritten Documents
There are several requirements when you want to type handwritten documents. Turning freehand notes into electronic documents might require special knowledge in a certain area.
SEE: Money In Podcasting
The Equipment You Need to Make Money Typing Online
A profitable online typing gig requires good equipment. Here’s a few of the things you’ll need to have if you are serious about wanting to get paid to type.
- High-speed internet. Look for good bandwidth and security. Having excellent Internet access also means having a high-end router.
- A Good Laptop or PC: You’ll need one that can handle basic word processing. And the ability to run multiple programs. This isn’t an area to save money.
- A Great Headset: This is important if you want to earn money online. Find a product that cancels out background noise.
- A Good Foot Pedal: These allow you to pause and continue typing. They help increase your ‘audio hour’ output. If you want to market your services, you can advertise on your own website.
SEE: Make Money On Amazon
5 Websites for Finding Online Typing Jobs
Freelancer.com is an ultimate freelancing portal with over 900 job categories to choose from. The online platform boasts over 30 million users.
Freelancer pays its workers through multiple payment gateways including PayPal, Express Withdrawal, Skrill, Payoneer, and International Wire.
TranscribeMe is an online transcription service provider that converts audio/video files into text.
TranscribeMe pays its users through PayPal. The pay rate is $20 per hour on average.
Rev is a transcription company that provides services for transcription, captioning, and foreign subtitles. Users can make money by typing captions for Youtube videos, transcribing audio files, and more! So if you are fluent in English and a fast typist, working with Rev is the best way forward.
Rev pays its users through PayPal.
2Captcha allows users to earn online in the easiest way possible. The company pays its users to solve CAPTCHA. CAPTCHA solving jobs are the easiest typing jobs you can come across.
2CAPTCHA pays its users through Bitcoin, Payza, WebMoney, PerfectMoney and AdvCash.
Upwork is one of the best portals for Freelancers and Employers all over the world. It allows employers to connect with freelance job seekers to get their jobs done and pay a fixed or hourly amount once the job is successfully completed. Upwork allows users to search for a wide range of online jobs, including typing.
Upwork pays its freelancers through PayPal, Payoneer, and Bank Transfer.
How much money you can make typing.
The average monthly earnings for a typing job works out to over $3,000. Top earners can make as much as over $6,000 per month.